There are several advantages to having our hypochlorite generators on board vessels. These include:
- Small footprint. EHGI units have replaced units more than twice its size. A recent testimony from a factory processing vessel said the EL2-Micro (32”L x 32”W x 52”H) replaced a previous unit that was ten feet long! This is an instant savings of cost in real estate and exhibits the matter of feasibility when replacing existing systems or installing for the first time.
- Self-contained unit that doesn’t need extra placement of power supply or acid cleaning system.
- Simple installation: 3-phase power and 3 ANSI flanges (incoming seawater, hypochlorite discharge and single drain outlet).
- No storage of chlorine in gas, liquid or powder form, which is are very aggressive oxidizers.
- Calcium removal can be performed using on-board descaling agents already familiar to most operators.
- Patented technology that is proven robust and compact.
- Excellent return on investment (ROI).